Hi! Thank you for taking the time to learn about me. As you can tell by my blog name, I like to take pictures. I’m also a big proponent of getting digital pictures off your phone or memory card and into some sort of tangible form.
Aside from that, here are a few more “About me” fun facts:
- I have
threefour roommates: my dog Giada, my two kids and The Dog Walker (aka my husband). I like one of the threefour more the other twothree. It’s probably better if I don’t elaborate.
- I like Photoshop but I love InDesign.
- My camera’s name is Walter. (Doesn’t everyone name her camera?)
- I like to read. There’s always a stack of magazines and non-fiction books on my nightstand. While I like fiction, I find memoirs and business books are more fulfilling – and honestly, I could use all the life and professional lessons I can get! But man, I do like it when I find a story that sticks with me for many, many years.
- Chicago is home…although I currently live in the suburbs I go into the city quite a bit. The backdrop it provides is limitless. You’ll see that on Instagram as there are many, many talented photographers that present the city at her best. (Someday I’ll have to put together a list of cool Chicago Instagrammers.)
- I really, really think you should print your pictures.
Have more questions? Get in touch (seriously, I’d love to hear from you).
email: diana [at] dianatakespictures [dot] com