Hi! Thank you for taking the time to learn about me. As you can tell by my blog name, I like to take pictures. I’m also a big proponent of getting digital pictures off your phone or memory card and into some sort of tangible form.
Aside from that, here are a few more “About me” fun facts:
- I have
threefour roommates: my dog Giada, my two kids and The Dog Walker (aka my husband). I like one of the threefour more the other twothree. It’s probably better if I don’t elaborate.
- I like Photoshop but I love InDesign. (I should mention that I’m a graphic designer….)
- My camera’s name is Walter. (Doesn’t everyone name her camera?)
- I like to read. There’s always a stack of magazines and non-fiction books on my nightstand. While I like fiction, I find memoirs and business books are more fulfilling – and honestly, I could use all the life and professional lessons I can get! But man, I do like it when I find a story that sticks with me for many, many years.
- On my nightstand are also piles of cookbooks and food magazines (I may or may not anxiously wait by my mailbox at the start of every month for the new issue of Bon Appetit. And I may or may not have a cookbook-buying problem).
- My goal is to design a cookbook. I am waiting for Giada to call me to do her next book….
- Chicago is home…although I live in the suburbs. I used to go into the city quite a bit before kids. I’m waiting for them to get a little older to make more frequent trips in again. (The other goal is to own a condo in the downtown area. This goal will take a little longer.)
- I really, really think you should print your pictures.
Have more questions? Get in touch (seriously, I’d love to hear from you).
email: diana [at] dianatakespictures [dot] com